Nexusguard Application Protection mitigates all types of DDoS attacks and cyber threats, delivering maximum uptime to organizations with an online presence. Our solutions are secure, reliable, customizable, and backed by enterprise grade SLAs.
Protection against level 3 to level 7 attacks including: DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attacks, TCP SYN+ACK, TCP FIN, TCP RESET, TCP ACK, TCP PSH+ACK, TCP Fragment, UDP, Slowloris, Spoofing, ICMP, IGMP, HTTP Flood, Brute Force, Connection Flood, Ping of Death, Smurf, Reflected ICMP and UDP, SSL Flood, Zero-Day attacks, and more.
Features & Benefits
Global DDoS Mitigation Network
- Global, far-reaching scrubbing network with growing capacity mitigates DDoS attacks of all sizes and types.
- Progressive challenge-response (C/R) authentication ensures seamless user experience, while blocking malicious activities and intrusions with surgical precision.
- Mobile SDK is specifically designed for IoT makers to protect mobile apps from DDoS attacks and potential threats. By inserting a short script into the source code, the app server would be able to distinguish legitimate users from malicious traffic and effectively filter out fake requests. A suspicious request sender would be challenged in a progressive way to prove he/she is a human being, not a bot.
Security Operation Center
- 24x7x365 SOC staffed by certified professionals provides around-the-clock incident detection and remediation guidance.
- Enterprise-grade solution meets SLA requirements while providing a high level of customization.
Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- WAF protects web applications and SaaS solutions against OWASP Top 10 Common Vulnerabilities and ensures secure access for end users, all while helping reduce operational costs. With robust logging, the turnkey solution provides a clear audit trail, making it an essential component for organizations in need of PCI DSS compliance.
- Protection against OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
- Continuously tuned custom security rules
- Botnet protection
- Automatic virtual patches
- Real-time reporting and robust logging
- Easy installation, fast deployment
- Dedicated research team
- 24x7x365 SOCs
- PCI DSS
Content Delivery Network
- Leverages load balancing and caching to ensure fast content delivery and network resilience. Our CDN serves content from the closest geographic location, significantly reducing latency and enabling speedy access to content and applications protected by Nexusguard. A CDN node is deployed in each scrubbing center to create a direct connection to major Internet networks.
- Load Balancing distributes workloads evenly across networks to avoid overloading servers. Enhances resource utilization and delivers maximum throughput and faster application response times.
- BGP Anycast Routing directs user traffic to the CDN node nearest to the scrubbing center. BGP enables the use of same IP address range from scrubbing centers dispersed throughout the world.
- Global Server Load Balancing lets site owners route cleansed traffic based on an end-user’s geographical location, making it easy to send localized content to audiences in any region.
- Acceleration & Caching identifies frequently accessed content and compares it with the cache. If there’s a match, the content is served from the cache thereby reducing bandwidth utilization and accelerating delivery to the end-user.
- Peering increases network redundancy, capacity, and control, and improves performance by creating a direct path between networks to bypass potential bottlenecks.
- Disaster Recovery supports automatic failover to a secondary web-hosting site in the event of any disruption at the primary site.
- Customer Portal lets site owners view the number of incoming requests (live and historic) served from Nexusguard’s cache as well as the bandwidth saved. The Global Performance Map shows the countries/regions with the most requests served from cache.
- Ensures low latency and very fast throughput
- Optimizes traffic by caching frequently accessed content nearest to the point of serving
- Eliminates single points of failure
- Reduces long-haul international bandwidth
- Reduces dependency on middle networks or backbone
Learn more about Nexusguard Application Protection.
Contact our security experts today.